Friday, August 21, 2015

I think we should were uniform

Parkvale school
Hastings                              
Howard street
4122

Dear Mr G
I think we should wear uniform I have three good reasons why we should wear uniforms.
The first one is if you go on a trip and there are some kids there they might end up at school and the other kid might be left at the place they were before.

Some Kids fight about uniforms like if a kid says Mum Can I have a top with pink Sparkles because  everyone has One so I should have one”. So that is the second reason.

The last reason is if you get your clothes dirty or if you get die on then you might not get it off and you will be in big trouble if it is your best outfit.
You would be very sad and grumpy and that is why we have dark colors.
I hope I have been convinced please email me at pippa6nz5@parkvale.school.nz

By  Pippa

  

No comments:

Post a Comment