Thursday, May 12, 2016

My Poem

  I am…

Success Criteria
Use a thesaurus to choose the best vocabulary
Choose the best nouns for the poem
Choose the best adjectives to describe some nouns
Leave the reader thinking about your poem by sharing what it inside you

I am a girl that tries her best
I wonder what I could be when I grow up?
I hear loud and proud voices of my family surrounding me.  I see the clear bright sky with shining puffy clouds.
I want to make the world a better place.
I am a girl. That tries her best.
I pretend that I have wings and I see rainbows in the sky.
I feel the fresh air falling upon me and the hot air burning me.
I touch the soft fur from my english bull terrier with my hand.
I worry about what others might say and do.
I cry about puppies that have been hurt or have passed away.
I am a girl. That tries her best.
I understand that people sometimes get things right and sometimes wrong.  
I say that not everyone is right and not everyone is wrong we are all in the middle.
I dream of being me but I have a pet unicorn and I can fly and talk to animals.
I try to work my best and I show pride.
I hope that one day I could see the bright and shimmering  stars.
I am a girl. That tries her best


I am learning to write about my poem and me and want I want to be and what I hope and things like that.

Something that challenged me was Putting in my ides in the poem I could not think what I wanted to use so I asked the teacher and she helped me get some ides for my poem.

I am proud of my poem because I put my personal best in it and I tried with all I could,I also put me in the poem so who ever reads it I hope they feel the same way I do when I read my poem.

What I found hard was When I was doing I hope, Because I could not think of what I could do then I thought about writing there's a puppy at the end of my bed but then Mrs H said I should do something that I really want. Like I want to see the stars because I cant see much stars at night like when everyone else see millions and I see one or two or sometimes I get lucky and I see four or five.

By Pippa

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely poem Pippa.Im very proud of you.Keep up the great work.xxx

    ReplyDelete