Thursday, June 2, 2016

How to wash a dog

   How to wash a dog
Do you love dogs? Well I do but not when the smell of a rotting monster is creeping around my room, that probably means your monster of a dog needs a wash. I no I no dogs are the worst when it comes to having a wash but come on you don’t want a stink floating around you. Do you? Here are some ways to help you wash your dog.


Stuff you will need
  • Hairbrush
  • Shampoo
  • Dog spray
  • Treats for the dog (Once it has had its bath)
  • Bubbles (if you want)


Method
Step 1 Get a nice bath ready for your pet but make sure your pet won't drown so if your pet is a little dog full it half way from your own dog, If your dog is a big dog full the bath half way.
Step 2 Put the bubbles in the bathtub (only if you want)
Put a soft colored towel next to the tub.
Step 3 make sure before putting the stinky dog into the tub make sure the dog is Calm before putting it in bath tub.
Step 4 Plop the dog into the bath and wash it all.
And that is that now you know how to wash a dog.

Does your dog now smell like roses or like a dump? Guess what your dog can now sleep at the end for your bed because she or he will no longer stink and smell like a pit of plop, So your dog can do way more things like having a pat by its favorite person.So now you and your little angle will be best not smelly friends.

I am learning to write a nice clear peace of instructions to tell the reader how to wash a dog and why you would want to.
I am proud of my work because I had tried hard and I have gone back to fix my mistakes when my work was orange on the tracking sheet and I went back so it had a interesting ending that connected to the introduction.

2 comments: