Wednesday, June 1, 2016

International Licence

We were all siting down on the mat in home room 4. Crossing our fingers tight to see what we would get, First was full licence the name came, Kali,Shontae, Angus, Joseph, Camden, Summer, Rosie, keisha , Liam, lachlan, Claire, Max, Olivia, Te au, Jack, Keiron, Pagie, Chris, Ballin, Isabella, Lealou, Daniel, Ashley, Beau, Aotea, Jack, Aspen, Jhavarneahan Emma.B  I thought to my self I'm diffidently not going to get a international licence  but maybe next time I will get a full. "Everyone give the people that got a full licence a clap and then we will move on to international licence" Mrs Jacket said "Clap clap clap" I said the names came they were Charlotte(Clap Clap Clap),Megan(Clap Clap Clap),Hannah(Cla Clap Clap Clap),Kayla(Clap Clap Clap)Ellee(Clap Clap Clap) Tyler (Clap Clap Clap) Jada (Clap Clap Clap) Georgina (Clap Clap Clap) Faith (Clap Clap Clap) Terenzo (Clap Clap Clap) Pippa(Clap Clap Clap) "an that is everyone so can everyone gives these people a big clap. A while later web were all working and helping and reading me and Ellee and Kali where doing our work and talking "well done pippa and ellee for what you got" Kali said "Well done to you to" I said.



I am proud of getting my licence because when first found out about the licence I tried even harder than I have ever done and I think that I deserve it because I am a hard worker sometimes I get off task but I do a pretty good job at managing my distractions and I always go back to fix up my mistakes or make my learning better.

No comments:

Post a Comment