Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My artifact







Last term we started doing pbl, Project based learning. We had a lot of things to choose from they were Ancient Olympics, Ancient Greece, Paralympics and much more. I thought it was hard when I was writing my report for my artifact because it had to be perfect or we had to start over and try again. At one point I found my self in the learning pit so I had to ask Mrs Ramsay to help me get out. We sat together and she  helped me get back on track so I was able to catch up like everyone else.
Something that challenged me was trying to research information about the olive leaf crown because I could not find any on line or within book's.
I am proud of achieving my report writing and my artifact because I found my report writing tricky but I learnt how to write a good quality report. 
I was using my perseverance muscle while making my artifact, I was not put off being stuck and I keeped on going and ignored the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment